Parry McCluer Middle School is committed to our mission of offering a safe, positive environment that will prepare our students for the 21st century, meeting their unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
|Our Staff believes.........|
- Education is the cornerstone of our society.
- All students deserve an equal opportunity to the best education available.
- The disciplining of our students is an active partnership among community resources, administration, staff and parents.
- Education flourishes in an atmosphere of mutual respect among parents, students, teachers and community members.
- All children need to develop an attitude of respect for themselves and others.
- In order to enhance their self-respect, students must learn to accept responsibility for their learning.
- Parents, teachers, community members and students share responsibility for educational success.
- All students should accept responsibility for their actions and should be held accountable for their actions.
- All students should be responsible for their own self-discipline.
- A safe and secure environment must be maintained for learning to take place.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students should be developing skills that will prepare them for the 21st Century.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect between students and staff.
- Teachers should establish and communicate high expectations that foster positive attitudes for all students.